Jumpers and Jazz in July Program
- Amazing cuisine - Long Table outdoor event.
At Celebration Local Flavours - al fresco jazz cafe zone.
Leslie Park on Palmerin
LOCAL FLAVOURS LONG TABLE LUNCH 30TH July : 3 sittings : 11a.m. , 12pm, 1pm
Hearty plate of Local Flavour tastings
MENU: MAINS: Potato & Leek Soup (Gluten Free); Lamb Curry (Gluten Free); Beef Slider; Pulled Pork Taco;
DESSERT: Apple Slice
Please note: No further dietary requirements can be accommodated at this event.
- Book by July 20TH : $40
- Visit Queen Mary Falls National Park
- Walk along the creek to Browns Falls
- View Daggs Falls from the easy to access viewing platform
- Walk the national trail section on Condamine River Road
- Watch sunset at Carr's Look out
- See the moss gardens on the NSW/QLD border
- Look for platypus
- Bird watching
- Bushwalking (self guided)
- If you would like to try a challenging walk or adventure there are graded walks at Queen Mary Falls.
- Mt Superbus boasts its own plane wreck with Lizard Point and Wilson's Peak offering fantastic views.
- Explore Teviot Falls, in the McPherson Range, part of the Scenic Rim
- Visit Killarney Heritage Centre
- Play golf in Killarney
- Cycle the quiet country roads
- Walk up the goat track
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment